Thursday, February 4, 2010

Feb. 4/10 Not much happening

I think everyone is way too cold to even think about foaling. Buffy's udder is still not developing (I'm not expecting it to for at least two more weeks, but you never know). Her milk is just slightly sticky and testing in the 40% chance of foaling range.

I learned a valuable lesson last night. Do not hold your wireless camera receiver too close to your tv screen. The static electricity built up on the tv screen, jumped out and sparked the receiver and my camera went dead. So now I have to go look for a new one today. Oh dear. Oh well, as with all technology it looks like I can get a newer, better one for less than I paid for my old one 4 years ago. So I guess it is all good. I'll hopefully have a better picture with infrared (can be used in low light) by later on tonight. That's if the Source has any to sell to me.

Off to work again

amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment