Wednesday, January 5, 2011

9 months pregnant


Flicka my new gelding.
Buffy is now at day 271! Boy where did that time go? Baby is bouncing around in there at supper time to let me know he/she is alive and well. This is Orions very last foal as he was gelded in Aug. 2010. I am hoping for a spotted baby this time, but then it would have to be a filly so I could keep it. :)


Flicka (my new gelding) is doing very well in his driving training. He takes cars, dogs and all other distractions without batting an eyelid. He's a calm fellow and is going to make someone a very nice little driving horse someday. In the mean time I am enjoying playing with him.


3 more months and the stallion I'm going to lease, Frankie, will be here and will be wooing my girls. I will breed 5 mares to him that are open right now. 2012 should be very exciting.



No comments:

Post a Comment