Saturday, April 13, 2013

Another visit to the barn

I have had a sick stomache and a raging headache since I picked up Dream.  Knowing that my friend was in such a horrible situation and her horses needed so much help was killing me.  So a deal has been struck and I will take home her horses one or two at a time and rehabilitate them where needed and then sell them for her.  Alll money goes back to my friend.  Doing this helps me feel I'm helping out and eases my pain about the whole thing. 

So here is the second mare I brought home from my friends barn:

Gold Nugget



Her hooves are getting done today, Not sure what can be done about the poop crusted fur as it is too cold and damp to give her a bath, but after her trim shes' going into the paddock and I'm hoping she'll decide to roll and get nice and damp and then I can comb some of it off her. 

Nugget is for sale, if anyone is interested, drop me an email at ahuybers@ns.sympatico.ca

She has foaled out at least 3 foals that I know of and foals easily without assistance.

No comments:

Post a Comment